Following @kelito 's lead. 11 things I think...
1. It is imperative that people involve themselves in politics or the system is used for graft and corruption.
2. Every hour I spend involved in politics is wasted.
3. Only a fraction of a fraction of people will speak up for what they believe in if there is personal risk. They must be supported and protected. Being brave enough to speak up "shares the risk" and protects free speech. (Share the risk isn't my original thought.)
4. The USA is the greatest nation in the history of the world -- it's not even close.
5. I find a majority people that share most of my political views to be boring.
6. Talking about political views is often boring.
7. People with boring opinions probably think they are showbanned on Twitter.
8. I sometimes wonder if I am shadowbanned on Twitter.
9. Dogs are better than cats.
10. My love of dogs may have something to do with my insecurity and unconditional love.
11. I love this community!