Shared post from
Gratitude check in (you guys, I can say that without throwing up in my mouth a bit!!! This is amazing!)
- A solid roof - we've had some crazy storms lately.
- The friend who took me up on my FB offer to run errands for people who are uncomfortable going out right now - it feels so good to want to cooperate and make things better instead of wanting to burn it all down.
- Seeing local businesses implement creative solutions to protect people.
- The possibility of buying paint again on Friday (masked up, hand sanitized, and 6' away from everyone)- I'm out of crucial colors.
- The new job my better half will start on Monday! This comes after 14 months of actively looking for/working to create a new position in and outside of the company while things with his manager deteriorated to an unbearable degree. I've been hesitant to mention this because things are hard for so many people right now, but I'm grateful that this puts us in a better position to be more generous.
Connect with Bridget and other members of Phetasy community.